Glycerin palm free
Reconnecting Nature® extract
Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Schulke & Mayr GmbH
pH < 5,5
Method of manufacture
- Mix the water and glycerine together and start heating the mixture. While mixing, sprinkle in the Xanthan Gum and mix until uniform and phase A reaches 75°C.
- Add together the ingredients of phase B and heat to 75°C.
- Once both A and B phases are 75°C, under an overhead stirrer, pour phase B into phase A. Mix for about 10 minutes at 1000rpm or higher until the emulsion is uniform.
- Keep mixing at a low speed while the emulsion cools down. Once the emulsion reaches 40°C, sprinkle in phase C and let mix until evenly dispersed.
- Add phase D and mix.
- Finally, adjust the pH to below 5.5 with Citric Acid.
Talk to us about how you can add these unique benefits to your products
Call our email us and we can give you immediate guidance and support as you explore how Re-Connecting Nature® can be integrated into your products.