Up to 100 %
C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside
Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Algin
Yellow Iron Oxide
Red Iron Oxide
Black Iron Oxide
Mica, CI 77891
Ronastar Golden Lights
Syntheic Sapphire, CI 77891, Tin Oxide
Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
Method of manufacture
Heat phase A to 75°C
Heat phase B to 75°C, add phase C and homogenise. If needed, reheat to 75°C.
- Once both A and BC are at 75°C, pour BC into A, and homogenise for 5 minutes at maximum speed.
- Move to a propeller stirrer, and keep mixing at medium speed while cooling down.
- Once the emulsion is below 40°C, add phase D.
Good to know
- The addition of Reconnecting Nature Extract will darken the foundation, so use slightly less red and black pigments than typically.
- For the stability of the foundation, it is crucial to incorporate a suspending agent (in this case Sclerothix) to keep the Reconnecting Nature Extract particles suspended.
Talk to us about how you can add these unique benefits to your products
Call our email us and we can give you immediate guidance and support as you explore how Re-Connecting Nature™ can be integrated into your products.